HDA Information

The HDA produce a factsheet ‘Eating and Swallowing Difficulties’ available from our factsheets page.

HDA Support

Many people with HD require support from a Speech and Language Therapist (SALT); your Specialist HD Adviser can advise you how to make contact with one in your area. If your SALT has not worked with someone with HD before you may wish to advise them that there are guidelines available for them, available in the professionals section of this website.

American Speech Language Hearing Association


Photobar marathon Photobar small virgin Photobar small justgiving Photobar hdyo
Photobar small appg Photobar skydive