The HDA produce a factsheet on Huntington’s Disease and driving available from our factsheets page.
RICA have a wide range of motoring advice for disabled people.
This government website gives information on:
- Telling the DVLA about a disability
- Blue badge and Motability
- Tax disc exemptions when you are disabled
- Toll concessions when you are disabled
- Applying for a dropped curve
The Driver and Licensing Agency (DVLA)
Provides medical rules, advisory information and guidance for drivers.
The Forum of Mobility Centres
A network of 17 independent organisations covering England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, who offer professional, high quality information, advice and assessment to individuals who have a medical condition or are recovering from an accident or injury which may affect their ability to drive, access or egress a motor vehicle.